Annual, Student and Junior Memberships in the AACA are open to all individuals who have a genuine interest in the antique automobile hobby. Ownership of an automobile is not a prerequisite of membership.
To apply or renew for a Club membership, join or renew online or complete the application form and mail or FAX it to the Club's National Headquarters in Hershey, PA.
Your issues of ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE magazine will begin with your membership. It is suggested that you review the Regions & Chapters Listing for possible affiliation with the one that is closet to your residence.
- Annual Dues are $35.00 (includes spouse if applicable) - dues are bill annually - no pro-rating of dues.
- Members receive bi-monthy issue of ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE magazine.
- Members are eligible to join an AACA region and/or chapter.
- Members can exhibit vehicles & compete for national prizes and annual awards.
- Members receive unlimited free admission to the AACA Museum.
- Members receive limited free research by the AACA Library & Research Center staff.
1/2 Year Membership (starts June 1st)
The 1/2 year membership is for FIRST TIME NEW members only. The 1/2 year membership covers June 1st thru December.
- 1/2 Year dues are $18.00 (includes spouse if applicable).
- 1/2 Year members receive three bi-monthly issues of ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE magazine: July/August, September/October and November/December.
- 1/2 Year members enjoy all the other privileges as the annual membership.
- One time payment of $600.00 (includes spouse if applicable).
- Life members enjoy the same privileges as the annual membership.
- $12.00 per calendar year
- Open to STUDENTS ages 13-25.
- Verification of student enrollment is requested.
- Enjoys same privileges as the annual membership.
- Any child up to 12 years old may join, whether or not parents are members of AACA.
- Dues are $10.00 per Junior Member per year.
- Junior members will receive one Membership Card, one Membership Badge, and a Newsletter four times a year, February, May, August, and November.
- Special activities are encouraged for Juniors at National (and local) Meets. An educational program is planned to acquaint Juniors of AACA history, its structure and mission, and a general overview of vehicles and their workings, plus a basic understanding of the judging system, all at a level they should find interesting and entertaining.
As soon as your application form is received at National Headquarters, it will be reviewed and, if approved, a membership card for the current year will be mailed to you.